Veracode gives companies a comprehensive and accurate view of software security defects so they can create secure software, and ensure the software they are buying or downloading is free of vulnerabilities. As a result, companies using Veracode are free to boldly innovate, explore, discover, and change the world.
With its combination of automation, integrations, process, and speed, Veracode helps companies make security a seamless part of the development process. This allows them to both find and fix security defects so that they can use software to achieve their missions. Veracode serves more than 2,000 customers worldwide across a wide range of industries. The Veracode Platform has assessed more than 8 trillion lines of code and helped companies fix more than 36 million security flaws.
How Veracode Guides You on Your AppSec Journey
Most companies approach application security with a reactive program –based solely on satisfying regulatory or customer requirements for security. Our goal is to work with your security and development teams to create a sustainable, effective program that can work at whatever scale you need – one that reduces risk across your entire application landscape, and accelerates your business.
Veracode customer successes
- Helped manufacturer reduce risk across 30,000 domains in eight days.
- Helped a global manufacturer scan 110 third-party applications and remediate over 10,000 vulnerabilities.
- Helped a large technology company find and mitigate 65,000 vulnerabilities in partner applications.
- Helped a financial services firm begin and scale an application security program in 12 months.
- Worked with a state government to roll out application testing across 14 state agencies, fixing 28,000 flaws in the first year of the program.
- Helped a global media and technology company gain visibility into its mobile app perimeter, finding it had 100 percent more apps published than the company thought.
- Helped a global bank scale and automate its AppSec program, ultimately reducing the cost to identify exploitable vulnerabilities from €500 to €7 per vulnerability